goodness me, its jeffry lee

for some reason i have a small collection of random jeffry lee pictures. this is as good a place as any to share them, so here goes! hope you enjoy!
i think this is a photo of jeffry lee at work. he's probably trying to hide the fact that he is taking a picture of himself in his cubicle. i like to imagine what a coworker might be thinking if they just so happened to walk by at this exact moment...
now, i dont mean to make fun of jeffry lee here, but i cant help it: he told me that he had gotten a new haircut and wanted me to see it, so i told him to take a picture and send it to me. the then proceeded to send me this photo. i dont know about you, but i can hardly see the haircut! hey jeffry lee, if you are sending a picture of your hair, try to have your hair fill more than 1% of said photo! well, at least he's got his guns out...
i always try to sneak a picture with my camera, but that lil' bugger always sees it coming!

this is jeffry lee's little work buddy: geoffrey leigh! he keeps this little rockin' monkey on his desk at work as a mascot of sorts! i love it!

No comments: