teacher convention 09

the highlight of the convention this year was getting to see my old 7th grade english teacher mrs. jager! she was always my favorite teacher, my friends and i were always misbehaving in her class, but she seemed to have so much fun with us! she is retired now, but still helps out at the convention. i think what surprised me the most was the fact that she remembered everything about me- she even asked how my old friends from 7th grade are doing! wow, i hope i can remember all that after i've been teaching as long as she had!
outside the centery center, heading in for another day of professional development!
the conference center itself is pretty cool, its got a huge area to sit and talk that overlooks the big river in south bend.

1 comment:

Captainbananapants said...

I didn't know you were in town! That's so cool that you went to see dad! What a small world