my attempt at kids tv

a buddy of mine asked me to make a few sketches for this kids show hes working on. i figured i would give it a try. some i am happier with than others...

this first one is an image of a club house, or something like that.
this one is for some kind of strange plant guy that he wanted me to try my hand at. he wasnt sure if he wanted the character to be a hanging plant, or the whole body thing. so i tried them both. heres the basket one, the full body one is at the end of the post.

i guess the main character of this kids show is a strange girl camel who is supposed to look like a librarian. not so sure what my buddy was smokin... but i think the sketch looks kinda cool.
anyway, i hope my buddy likes the pics...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think that the hype of marble hut will live up thank to your absolutly brilliant artwork!!!